Powered By Blogger

Looks like a commercial for THE GAP or OLD NAVY

Who is responsible for this background? Its super, buddy...

Honestly, this is a blog about manufactured homes. I think.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wrong movie!

I'm so stupid! I was wrong about the John Cusak movie. 'Say Anything' does in fact, star John Cusak, but its not the movie with the kid that says, 'I want my two dollars!' My good friend and bass player extrodinaire, Murphtone corrected me on this. To set the record straight.. wait hold on.. manufactured homes in Arizona by Black Hawk Homes. OK, the movie 'Say Anything' is the one where John Cusak holds up the radio over his head and its playing that Peter Gabriel song- I think the song is 'In your eyes'- now I can't remember that for sure... Geez. Hold on again, Arizona manufactured homes. OK, the name of the move with the kid that says, 'I want my two dollars' IS-----------------------> 'Better off Dead'. Thank you, Murph. That is the right one. I am ashamed of myself. I need to brush up on my John Cusak movies. Big fan, by the way. Excellent actor. Outie...

No comments: