Powered By Blogger

Looks like a commercial for THE GAP or OLD NAVY

Who is responsible for this background? Its super, buddy...

Honestly, this is a blog about manufactured homes. I think.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Green Day

Nice segway from the frog blog! Lets declare today Green Day! It can even be about the band if you want- I like those guys. Good band! I noticed my poll and felt like talking about 'green'. Do you know that the manufactured home industry is working on 'green' building? Yes, they are! There's a lot of buyers in the market that feel this is an important thing. Its gaining momentum across the country, and I think it will continue well into the future. I'm all for it too! I'm not a tree-hugger, but I like the idea of using materials wisely and other energy saving type stuff. I am also a big supporter of SOLAR POWER! Harness the power of the sun, baby! Right here in Arizona, solar panels can soak up sun practically every day. Very little clouds and rain, ya know! Manufactured home builders are paying attention to all of this, trust me. Hopefully, we can be at the forefront of this kind of effort. Good for our industry- go manufactured homes!

No comments: