Powered By Blogger

Looks like a commercial for THE GAP or OLD NAVY

Who is responsible for this background? Its super, buddy...

Honestly, this is a blog about manufactured homes. I think.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Welcome to the Gap!

All men's and women's bermuda shorts are on sale for Spring! We have clearance items from last year for only $2! I want my $2! Anyone remember that movie with John Cusak, and there's this kid is chasing him all over the place yelling, 'I want my two dollars!' I can't remember the name of that movie for the life of me. Damn. If anyone actually reads this blog and can give me the correct answer, I'll throw in a free a/c unit with the purchase of a new manufactured home! Sweet deal, huh? I'm not kidding! With the housing market the way it is, we might have to come up with a few specials to move these manufactured homes off our lot! Funny part is, half our inventory has been lowered to invoice prices already! So- even if you don't know the name of that movie with John Cusak, you can still get a great deal on a manufactured home in Arizona! Yup- right here at Black Hawk Homes of Arizon! As I'm writing this, the title of that stupid movie is right on the tip of my tongue... AAHHHH! I can't think of it......... I want to say it starts with an 'S'. Crud. Oh well, it'll come to me one way or another. Next weekend will be the underwear sale here at the Gap!

No comments: