Powered By Blogger

Looks like a commercial for THE GAP or OLD NAVY

Who is responsible for this background? Its super, buddy...

Honestly, this is a blog about manufactured homes. I think.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Set straight

Yesterday Ted set me straight about the proper way to blog. The idea is to convey key words in the post, but not too many times. I got it... But I know one thing for sure, once I get rolling on a topic, it may have nothing to do with manufactured homes. I'll say this too- you may read one of my blogs and then at the very end, a string of nonsense that just includes our important key words like mobile home will appear. There, see... I threw one in there. There's a lot of blogging going on, man. My brain feels like a piece of blog. blah blah manufactured home. blah blah modular home. See what I'm doing here? OK, I'll try to keep it interesting. Its actually fun for me to stretch my writing legs again. Its hard for me to be too serious with these things, so if anyone happens to read, I'm sorry. One more thing- Black Hawk Homes rules! : )

No comments: