Powered By Blogger

Looks like a commercial for THE GAP or OLD NAVY

Who is responsible for this background? Its super, buddy...

Honestly, this is a blog about manufactured homes. I think.

Monday, March 24, 2008

frog blog

When I was a kid, I loved frogs. They were my favorite animal. Its pretty funny because there aren't a lot of frogs hopping around wild in Arizona. I even liked to try and sound like a frog. I would go around using a weird, croaking voice to talk- my mom hated it. She said I should stop doing that (not just because it annoyed her) because I could damage my vocal chords. What does this have to do with manufactured homes? Nothing. I'm bored. If I have to blog one more second about manufactured homes, I think I'll croak. Literally. And then die. So if I want to blog about frogs, I will. I told my kids that story and they thought it was really funny. Fortunately, they didn't pick it up and start croaking words all day long. Narrowly averted disaster, you know... Easter with the frogs, oh no... All right. I'll spare you any more. But there's on more thing you gotta know- manufactured homes, baby. Go Froggy!

No comments: