Powered By Blogger

Looks like a commercial for THE GAP or OLD NAVY

Who is responsible for this background? Its super, buddy...

Honestly, this is a blog about manufactured homes. I think.

Friday, March 28, 2008

The Gap one has a topic!

So far none of the manufactured homes blogs have had a real topic going on. This one does! I started to talk about green building. This is a relatively new thing for the public. Many folks like the ideals behind the green building techniques. I do too! Anything we can do to be more efficient with the use of materials to make manufactured homes is good. I also like the energy saving elements being incorporated- everybody's heard of 'Energy Star'. That is a component in today's manufactured homes. Although the one's we have now are not officially 'green'. We do have Energy Star appliances, A/C's, etc. As we progress, I promise we'll work toward this end. Black Hawk Homes- manufactured homes that are good for the environment. I love it!

No comments: