Powered By Blogger

Looks like a commercial for THE GAP or OLD NAVY

Who is responsible for this background? Its super, buddy...

Honestly, this is a blog about manufactured homes. I think.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Enough said

I don't think I can speak intelligently enough to go further with the green building thing, so enough said. Instead, lets talk about my son, Sawyer. He is here today to work. However, he is not doing anything but sitting next to me watching me blog. Are you having fun? Yes? Good for you, buddy. I'm glad. Can you say manufactured home blog? Very good, son. Can you say I eat boogers? Nasty! You'll say anything? How about my dad is the greatest human to ever walk the earth? Thank you! Hey, you're not so bad after all. I think I'll keep you... No, I don't HAVE to do anything, Sawyer. EXCEPT say--------> manufactured homes! Ha Ha! Hurray. The end of the blog--- say manufactured home one more time! Excellent. Maybe you should be doing these blogs...

No comments: