Powered By Blogger

Looks like a commercial for THE GAP or OLD NAVY

Who is responsible for this background? Its super, buddy...

Honestly, this is a blog about manufactured homes. I think.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Say Anything

Ha! I knew I would think of that damn movie title! The name of the John Cusak movie where the kid chases him all over yelling, 'I want my two dollars!' is 'Say Anything'! Yes!!!!! I knew it started with an 's' too. Just check out my previous blog. To no surprise, nobody got the answer before me, so sorry, no free a/c for anyone! You'll just have to pay for it just like all the rest of the customers here at Black Hawk Homes. We don't do a lot of that type of promotional stuff. Very rarely do you hear about us having a sale or blow out. Thats because we make good deals every single day on our manufactured homes. I submit, you will not find a better manufactured home dealer in the state of Arizona than Black Hawk Homes. Why? Well, for one we're real. We don't play games with your head. We'll tell you straight and true whats the deal. Many retailers like to leave out parts of the process for some unknown reason. I think it might be because they are afraid the additional costs involved with set up, etc will frighten away the customer. Thats silly. Customers need to know the whole story. We at Black Hawk think its important to give you the full picture- not just part of it. If you are in the market for a manufactured home in Arizona, get a hold of the best. Black Hawk Homes!

No comments: