Powered By Blogger

Looks like a commercial for THE GAP or OLD NAVY

Who is responsible for this background? Its super, buddy...

Honestly, this is a blog about manufactured homes. I think.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

More John Cusak

Is John and Joan Cusak the same person? Has anyone else thought this to be true? Just curious. OK- the Gap is open for business. Not only do we have cargo shorts, tank tops, and flip-flops, we got manufactured homes, baby! Yeah! Could you imagine walking into a store in the mall and they had a manufactured home in there?! How cool would that be? Totally. Speaking of things being out of place- uh, I better not. I just found one of my blogs getting picked up by Google. I might actually have to try to self-cesnsor a little bit here. Never know, somebody may really find and READ this thing. Doubtful but possible, I guess. This particular blog hasn't slammed anyone.... yet. Well, I guess besides the Cusak's. I am a big fan- honestly. Not so much of Joan Cusak, but definitely like a bunch of John Cusak movies. I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!! Classic. One for the road- manufactured homes

No comments: