Powered By Blogger

Looks like a commercial for THE GAP or OLD NAVY

Who is responsible for this background? Its super, buddy...

Honestly, this is a blog about manufactured homes. I think.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Manufactured Home Blog link!

Black Hawk Homes is the #1 source for manufactured homes (and blogs!) in Arizona! This blog has ranked high on Google, and for that I am glad. Thank you, googley googley...

As far as the blog goes, I just spin off whatever I can think of most days. It all has to do with SEO, not so much rich content. So forgive the rambling nature of most of the blogs. I try not to take too much time up in writing these, but it seems like they take forever! I enjoy blogging in general. Fun writing style- loose & free. Kinda like me! OK, hope you've enjoyed the manufactured home blog for today. do your link thang...

www.blackhawkproperty.com

No comments: