Powered By Blogger

Looks like a commercial for THE GAP or OLD NAVY

Who is responsible for this background? Its super, buddy...

Honestly, this is a blog about manufactured homes. I think.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Manufactured Home Blog! Blogger

I am the bloggenist blogger this side of the Rio Grande! If not for the disruption, I would have hammered out these 9 blogs in record time! No big. This is the last for the day. Manufactured homes in Arizona is what its all about. I know this isn't that informative, but its not supposed to be. Its a blog. I better just get to the manufactured home so this can be done. Brain is out of juice at the moment. Google friendly, Black Hawk Homes. We love you Googley Googley! link us up! Thats what we need! Hight organic ranking. Did you notice our SEM campaign. Only focused on you! Goo

www.blackhawkproperty.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my name is john. A I was looking around your site I noticed that you did not have any banners or links advertising affiliate products. I would like to speak with you about placing a banner on your site for my mobile home investing product. I am sure you will agree the commission splits are extremely generous. If you feel your subscribers or page viewers would be able to use my related service, Please let me know if you are interested.

john@mobilehomemadness.com