Powered By Blogger

Looks like a commercial for THE GAP or OLD NAVY

Who is responsible for this background? Its super, buddy...

Honestly, this is a blog about manufactured homes. I think.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

gmail

How cool is gmail? I have been experiencing problems with my e-mail (Cox), so I set up a google e-mail as a back up. Seems ok to use. Looks like a lot of shit on the page, but workable. Anyway, this is one of the last manufactured home blogs of the day. I am proud to be a manufactured home dealer. We are still excited about bringing on the NEW web site for you! My original hope was to be up by 4/1/08. Not happening. Now, we're going for 4/21/08. Significance? Thats when we head up to Las Vegas for the big manufactured home conference. I want to boast- a lot! More set backs, though. Programmer is sick. Get better, Ted.

No comments: