Powered By Blogger

Looks like a commercial for THE GAP or OLD NAVY

Who is responsible for this background? Its super, buddy...

Honestly, this is a blog about manufactured homes. I think.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fall into the Gap!

Something clicked in my head about the old Gap commercials. If I remember right, they had a manufactured home. No, they did not. They had a jingle- the only part I really can recall is this falling melody line: fall into the Gap...

Man, that was good. Its also good to own a manufactured home in Arizona. Better still, buy it from us at Black Hawk Homes. You will find no dealer better in the state! The blog is no reflection, trust me. This doesn't have to make sense. It only has to be just about this long and have the words manufactured home at least 3 times. Ha Ha... Bye

No comments: