Powered By Blogger

Looks like a commercial for THE GAP or OLD NAVY

Who is responsible for this background? Its super, buddy...

Honestly, this is a blog about manufactured homes. I think.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

David & Goliath, Google & Black Hawk

Just like David & Goliath, we are facing Google.  I am so pissed about this organic ranking thing I could freakin' scream!  Here's the deal.  Our web site ranked as high as page 3 about 3 weeks ago for key words that fit our business.  Then, the very next day-  poof!  Gone.  And we're still gone.  Nowhere to be found among all these lame-ass sites that I know we have more relevant content AND more traffic!  So...  What gives, google?  Why must we fight?  I have expressed my appreciation for your enormous company many times over, asking nothing in return.  Now, show us the love and rank us again!  We have to be page 2 material-  AT LEAST.  Come on!  Thanks...


No comments: